Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges.
You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it's the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems - Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP's growth.
ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Interactive Designer skilled in graphic design and web interactions.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
* Works with internal and external customers (Marketing, Service Technology, end-users and domain experts) to analyze business needs and processes, and to identify how they can be enhanced by Web-based technologies.
* Analyses of the application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen, when designing the User Interface.
* Assume overall User Interface design of Web applications, incorporating usability, comprehensive work flows, applying standards, using various tools to create graphical interfaces for web based; rich client; and thick client applications. Work with Development teams, content Developers, Users, and other stakeholders to apply ADP standard "look and feel" for UX presence.
* Stay abreast of changing UX design technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications including mobile. Ability to act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance.
* Work with Web Development team, content Developers, Users, and other stakeholders to apply ADP standard "look and feel" for Web presence Communicates with technical and non-technical staff to ensure full integration and goal attainment.
* Incorporates the ADP UX Standards and Templates into work products and application UI design. Ensures style sheets, images and icons are applied correctly. Provide support for communication and enhancement of standards including style guides, patterns, and behavior clarifications.
* 7+ years of graphic and visual design in a corporate or agency context, assisting with a broad range of assets from icons to web flows.
* Able to take feedback constructively and iterate on designs and ideas from multiple stakeholders with differing opinions
* Understanding and experience in user-centered design process
* Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details.
* A passion for championing UX and innovation.
* Experience moving your designs throughout an agile development process.
* Wireframe and prototyping experience
* Excellent interaction design skills
* Skilled in using design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Axure, Omnigraffle, etc.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users.
* Able to show off terrific portfolio of existing work with web, mobile and visual design.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.