Principal App Developer
ADP is hiring a Principal Applications Developer. Does this sound like you?
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas into plans.
* Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.[GK(2]
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
The position of a Principal Application Developer provides creative and technical expertise to implement high impacting solutions. The ideal candidate has strong aptitude to deliver results, meeting deadlines and creating high quality out of the box technical solutions. This is a hands-on development role and will provide an opportunity to work with modern technology stack including AngularJS, RESTful Webservices, and event-based architecture. The Principal developer will work in a very collaborative and open environment; will closely work with developers, architects, management and other stakeholders across the organization to deliver best in class solutions.
* Develop & enhance programs that successfully meet objectives
* Participate effectively in entire software development life cycle
* Investigate and resolve application issues as needed
* Collaborate with team to design, develop, test and refine deliverables
* Collaborate with clients, Product Managers, Architects, & Analysts as needed
* Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain.
* Performs other related duties as assigned and available to work occasional evenings and weekends. .
* Tenacious problem solver with solid decision making, passion for innovation and results oriented track record
* Ability to architect, design, code, and unit/functional test software on a predefined schedule using technologies, techniques, and tools to ensure high quality, performance, secure, scalable and reliable software is implemented
* Proficiency with development of event APIs, enterprise integration patterns, enterprise service bus, web service development (REST & SOAP)
* Experience working with Integration frameworks is a must, Hibernate, Spring, Web 2.0 technologies including AJAX, JSON, Web Services, XML, SQL Stored Procedures
* Effective communication skills
* Experience with Version Control i.e.: Git, Subversion, etc. Experience of Agile methodologies
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.