Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a User Workspace Specialist in Broomfield.
Have you heard of Danone North America?
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that nourish people's lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are committed to redefining success in business as the largest Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone. Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega, Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North America because they can find both professional & personal fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren't too shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food!
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
About the Job:
We have an amazing opportunity in our Broomfield, CO office for a User Workplace Specialist.
* Assist in the strategy recommendation, design and implementation of the Enterprise Desktop and Mobile Device Management environment and corresponding policy development in order to meet current and future business needs.
* Provide technical design and maintenance policies surrounding OS image development, updating and patching.
* Analysis of incoming environments to determine any gaps and design plans to integrate into current services
* Implement automation tasks on end user workstations as part of the integration and separation plans.
* Partner with new IT organizations to implement global Windows image and incorporate any specific local customizations
* Research and understand new desktop and mobile device technologies, develop designs, and plan for their implementation.
* Provide solutions, technical project implementation, and 2nd and 3rd level support to CBU's Service Desk Team and Business Application teams.
* Recommend, develop and maintain the tools for Workplace Service delivery team to be successful in supporting the environment.
* Mitigate risks to the User Workplace operating environment by working closely with Security Officer and Service Desk team.
* Identify and resolve issues as they develop. Understand trends, initiate and manage corrective action on problems to prevent them from recurring related to the user desktop and mobile experience.
* Develop and maintain processes and documentation for CBU's Service Desk Team to perform setup, installation, configuration and support of desktop hardware, software and mobile devices.
* Assist in the management of the centralized Symantec Endpoint Protection environment
* Assure that necessary licenses are purchased and maintained within his area of responsibilities.
* Provide reports in the areas around Desktop and Mobile Device Management
* You have a College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 2 years' equivalent work experience
* You have experience with desktop and server operating systems including Windows10, 7, Server 2008 and above
* You have experience with Symantec Altiris and Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager
* You have experience with imaging tools such as Ghost
* You possess knowledge of scripting languages to aid in automation
* You possess knowledge of mobile device Operating Systems such as iOS
* You have knowledge of laptop, desktop hardware and mobile devices
* You have experience with service desk ticketing systems
* You have experience with Microsoft Office applications
* You are highly self-motivated and directed
* You have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
* You can effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* You have an exceptional customer service orientation
* You have experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
* You possess strong documentation skills
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Danone is a food company that operates through four segments: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Early Life Nutrition, Medical Nutrition, and Waters.