Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Quality Market Performance Analyst in White Plains.
Title: Quality Market Performance Analyst
Reports To: Quality Market Performance Manager
Document Date: June 2018
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY: The Quality Market Performance Analyst takes the responsibility for managing master data, developing reports, troubleshooting trends and administrating documents. The primary duty is to pull and organize data to design reports that includes tools that can help those involved easily digest the data, such as statistics, graphs, images and lists.
SCOPE OF ROLE: The Quality Market Performance Analyst pulls data to identify and interpret trends, creating reports that tracks the performance of products on the market. During examining the data involving experts in the area related to the situation to dissect the issue and create potential solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Monitor consumer trends within Danone business units
* Visualize data insights and communicate findings to teams across the organization
* Utilize business intelligence applications to create reporting dashboards for quality and marketing
* Use historic data to create KPI's for products and new developments
* Organize and maintain documents on file sharing applications
* Deliver on ad hoc requests for Quality and Marketing additional needs providing metrics, data pulls and presentation development
* Evaluate data quality and eliminate irrelevant data.
* Support quality department to streamline various process and improve efficiency.
TRAVEL: Estimated at 15%.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
* Education and Experience:
Degree: BS Business, Data analytics or science.
* 1+ years in a data analysis role, preferably within the food industry
* Experience in project management
* Experience with data analytical tools
* Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Must be adaptable and flexible.
* Must be able to travel
* Must be collaborative, have a technical curiosity, strong troubleshooting skills, and have leadership ability
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent record keeping/documentation skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal computer, Microsoft Office tools
WORKING ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job may require prolonged sitting and standing, bending, stooping and climbing. It will also require eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and laboratory equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and vision (including colors) to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports and laboratory results. It may require lifting up to 50 pounds. It may require exposure to machines, chemicals and solvents.
Must understand vague and implicit instructions and react favorably in all work situations. Must be mentally adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people. Emotional stability and personal maturity are important attributes in this position. Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions under pressure. Ability to give, receive, and analyze information, formulate work plans and prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans. Must understand people and be able to communicate effectively. Ability to do simple math calculations, input data into a computer and analyze data is required.
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Danone is a food company that operates through four segments: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Early Life Nutrition, Medical Nutrition, and Waters.