Danone North America is the largest Benefit Corporation in the world. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone North America is looking for a Security Analyst in White Plains.
Have you heard of Danone North America?
We make delicious & responsibly-produced foods & beverages that nourish people’s lives. We formed in April 2017, when Danone acquired WhiteWave Foods and united two companies in North America with a shared commitment to purpose, growth, and good food. We are committed to redefining success in business as the largest Certified B Corp & public benefit corporation in the world. We are passionate change-agents united and motivated by making a positive impact every day. Our products are everywhere & include everyone. Some of our loved & trusted brands include: Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, Happy Family, International Delight, Silk, Vega, Oikos, Light & Fit, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Wallaby Organic, Left Field Farms, Good Plants Diary Free, Yo Crunch, Evian & Nutricia. People join & stay at Danone North America because they can find both professional & personal fulfillment in their daily experience. And our benefits aren’t too shabby either -- think flexible (unlimited) time off & up to 26 weeks of paid parental leave to name a couple!
Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food!
Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
About the Job:
We have an amazing opportunity in our White Plains, NY office for a Security Analyst.
* Develop and implement the Enterprise wide application security for the Danone North America suite of applications
* Support and respond to audit procedures and findings
* Develop sound remediation strategies to findings that support Danone North America security initiatives and keep effective processes in place
* Effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs
* You have strong knowledge and understanding of business and business processes; strong business planning skills
* You possess solid teamwork and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with customers, employees and management
* You have demonstrated competency in developing efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
* You have SAP and GRC authorizations
* You have SAP and GRC SoD (segregation of duties) authorizations mitigations
* You have SAP and GRC Security configuration
* You possess comprehensive experience with SAP Profile Generator Tool and advanced understanding of the Authorization Concept for R/3 and component systems
* You have the ability to set up, configure and troubleshoot a basic corporate network infrastructure
* You are available to work in a 24/7 environment
* You demonstrate a strong interest and understanding of general network security concepts
* You have the ability to communicate in an effective manner and interact with different levels of administration, technical, and management with customers
* You are able to understand technical manuals, online technical documentation, software specifications, and systems software operations
* You possess excellent communication skills, good analytical and negotiation skills, and close attention to detail required. You also must have excellent leadership, interpersonal and motivation skills and be a team player
* You are adaptable to change, customer focus, continuous learning, and problem solving required
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Danone is a food company that operates through four segments: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Early Life Nutrition, Medical Nutrition, and Waters.