Axiom, a new model, technology enabled, professional services firm and a revolution in the legal industry, is seeking a User Services IT Analyst to support, maintain and assist with the continued development and support of Axiom's growing, global IT service offerings and client/user-base.
What We're Looking For
This is a rare opportunity for an industrious problem solver with a strong technology background to become part of a tight-knit team working to scale and support an increasing and diverse scope of service offerings, expanding business lines and a global IT presence and infrastructure. Primarily supporting Axiom's global user base and IT infrastructure, we require an individual with a tremendous amount of initiative, organizational skills and the desire to work in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment and grow within a growing business. Some after-hours / weekend work may sometimes be necessary to minimize the impact of system changes to our end users and to ensure project timelines are met.
The User Services IT Analyst will:
* Have superb customer service skills.
* Work in a Windows 7 and Windows 10 mixed environment and troubleshoot issues effectively.
* Work with Axiom's IT team to ensure a secure, available, effective and reliable computing environment across offices and geographies.
* Provide quality support to end-users including complex support for hardware (laptop, desktop, mobile devices), software, and applications including connectivity to network.
* Assist with refresh of hardware and software when employees have office moves.
* Support audio/visual equipment as needed for conference or meeting setups.
* Provision mobile computing devices and resolve connectivity issues.
* Assist in the support, procurement, deployment and maintenance of Axiom's end user desktops, laptops, peripheral, software and mobile devices as well as the management platforms related to such.
* Assist in the support and maintenance of Axiom's server, email, Active Directory and related infrastructures.
* Evaluate, propose and implement tools and procedures for deploying, monitoring, maintaining, securing, auditing and the standardization of Axiom equipment and user accounts.
* Provide on-site and remote technical support and guidance to end-users as their needs relate to Axiom's IT offerings.
* Perform software and hardware configuration across several platforms.
* Partake in unofficial and official trainings in support of professional growth and knowledge development.
* Disconnect, move, and reconnect desktop hardware for single user, multi-user and office moves.
* Other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate has:
* A minimum of 2 - 3 years relevant experience required working within an IT desktop support role, preferably in a professional services firm. Bachelor's degree in a related field (preferred) or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong understanding/troubleshooting knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems such as Windows 7 and Windows 10.
* Experience with MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
* Experience with ticketing systems like Service Now, Remedy, etc.
* Experience in supporting the Microsoft Office Suite (including Office365), with emphasis on advanced features of MS-Outlook (Office 2010, 2013, and 2016).
* Understanding of and demonstrated experience in customer service environment.
* Ability to succeed in fast paced environments at a high-growth company; is comfortable with tight timelines and possesses a sense of urgency.
* Ability to find creative solutions to problems combined with a willingness to do what's necessary to ensure timelines & goals are met.
* Ability to work proficiently with minimal guidance when working with clients as well as when working with production systems.
* Must work as a member of a team, be trusted with and manage aspects of projects, and provide consultancy & support to users.
* Ability to create and maintain well-articulated, attractive, easy to read knowledge base articles, tutorials, and project progress reports.
* Ability to manage one's own schedule amidst several competing projects and sporadic/interruptive happenings while managing other's expectations.
* Ability to quickly master complexities & nuances of diverse computing environments & technologies both internal and external in support of business process outsourcing relationships where Axiom must integrate itself within its customers computing ecosystem.
* Ability and a strong desire to provide exceptional in-person and remote support to our user base across our offices.
* Strong desire to learn new technologies and keep abreast of the latest technological advances.
* Willingness to go above and beyond to meet expectations of clients and users.
* Ability to lift and move desktop and other related hardware (35 lbs at least).
As a member of an ISO Compliant center, all hires will be required to follow the policies and procedures on Information Security Management System in place at the Chicago Center and globally at Axiom. As a member of our team, you will have access to various company and client assets and will be required to maintain the level of security as identified for each asset.
Axiom Global is a company providing a corporate legal talent marketplace.