As a part of the Total Rewards team, the incumbent will support and maintain the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and other systems supported by the HRIS team. The incumbent will also support global compensation plan administration and design. The individual will be primarily responsible for ensuring the integrity of the entry and maintenance of employee data while adhering to internal controls and identifying potential for process improvement opportunities. The incumbent will also analyze and interpret data in order to support the objectives of the Total Rewards team.
* Responsible for the entry, maintenance, expansion, and ongoing audit of employee data.
* Assist in projects involving the analysis, design, testing, implementation and support for HRIS.
* Assist in the review, testing and implementation of system upgrades.
* Support HRIS by researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws and performing scheduled activities.
* Support the development, implementation and maintenance of HRIS related policies and procedures to obtain, record and process employee information.
* Continuously increase knowledge of basic HR fundamentals and HRIS application/tools through classes, readings, or other mechanisms.
* Ensure smooth process flow within HR by working closely with various departments including: Recruiting, Finance, Legal/Compliance and IT.
* Support documentation of user procedures, guidelines, and business processes.
* Support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, both on a regular and ad-hoc basis.
* Assist in development and delivery of standard reports for ongoing needs.
* Plan and conduct end to end analysis including data gathering and validation.
* Assist in the administration of fixed and variable pay programs.
* Assist in the development of communication and/or training materials, including user guides.
* Participate in annual market surveys.
* Extract relevant data from both internal and external information systems to support compensation analysis.
* Maintain necessary compensation documentation to ensure compliance with various regulatory bodies.
* Special analysis and other projects/responsibilities may be assigned as business needs require.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in business, IT, HR or related area preferred
* Strong interest in HRIS with the ability to produce reports that are accurate, complete, and prepared on schedule
* Ability to support HRIS in a variety of functional areas, processes, and data
* General interest in compensation plan design, implementation, and maintenance
* Ability to understand, interpret, and summarize large amounts of data in order to identify patterns and create insight
* Ability to quickly grasp facts, processes, procedures in a changing environment
* Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines within short time frames
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interact with all levels of the company, as well as willingness to coach and teach end users who do not possess expert computer skills
* Effective presentation skills including written and verbal communication skills
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and SharePoint
* Ability to perform with a high level of confidentiality, professionalism, integrity, and credibility
Axiom Global is a company providing a corporate legal talent marketplace.