Req #: 223647
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a UI/UX Designer, you will be serving as primary expert for the components for which you are responsible. You will be working intimately with teams and interfacing with the client. The Designer should have excellent interpersonal and client focused skills. You will be responsible for:
* Creating wireframes, storyboards, and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas for websites and other products.
* Collaborating with project team members to develop design concepts, providing advice and recommendations to ensure effective results.
* Managing multiple work products across multiple clients simultaneously, in a fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrating creativity and excellent technical skills in all aspects of graphic design including concepts, typography, imagery, color and layouts.
* Developing and designing all phases of assigned projects from initial concept through final production.
* Collaborating with Federal engineers and Federal clients to define and implement innovative solutions for direction, visuals, and experience of online products.
* Providing proofing and quality control of all materials to ensure they are accurate and delivered on time.
* Collaborating with project team members to develop video and web series content and production.
* Produce high quality deliverables across a variety of products.
* Gathering and documenting lessons learned.
* Collaborating with other technical SMEs, architects, developers, and other leads to drive requirements
* Must be a U.S. Citizen, with or eligible for a DHS EOD clearance
* Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or a related discipline.
* Requires 12 years in the industry of related expertise
* Knowledge of computer system capabilities, business processes, and workflow.
* Have a working understanding of programming languages (HTMAL, CSS)
* Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
* Experience designing and developing a variety of content in both print and digital formats
* Self-starter, motivated, confident and has ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Results-oriented with high expectations for quality, accuracy, attention to detail and overall excellence.
* Ability to interact comfortably with Government Staff and Team members on a day-to-day basis.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
* Ability to be flexible and a strong team-player.
* Strong UX/UI skills, including research
* Experience developing visualizations for data and complex processes
* Experience developing and designing content for a government organization
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.