Caci International Inc
Data Loading Technician--Washington, DC
Req #: 221549
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Service Contract Act
Minimum Security Clearance: NACI
This is an entry-level technician position operating under the direction of the Supervisor on-site.
The Technician will be expected to:
* Apply knowledge of computer system principles, automated data processing functions, and metadata structures to develop solutions to user requirements.
* Analyze user requests and translate them into data field normalization and Bates numbering specifications.
* Utilize, manipulate, and update load files to load CSV data into litigation support software repositories.
* Handle numerous complex and time-critical litigation support activities simultaneously.
* Troubleshoot data loading problems and handle exception documents.
* Decompress and extract documents from compound files.
* Convert native files into endorsed TIFF images using government approved tools.
* Follow data loading standards and workflow documentation.
* Export data and load overlay data into litigation support repositories and check for consistency.
* Must be able to ensure the accuracy of data loading, manipulation, and conversion by performing and documenting quality and accuracy checks.
* Communicate with client and other CACI groups on-site on a daily basis to inform, discuss and offer solutions regarding problematic productions.
* Complete non-mission-related administrative tasks on a timely basis.
* Effective written and oral communication skills required.
* A NACI is required to begin employment. CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* At least four years of professional experience with two years of progressively more responsible experience on litigation support projects.
* Candidates with a good attitude, ability to work selflessly within a team, and inquisitive preferred.
* Experience working the Government preferred.
* Experience working with litigation support applications, such as Recommind, Concordance, Relativity, LAW PreDiscovery, iConect etc. preferred.
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* United States citizenship.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc