Auto req ID: 185144BR
We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada.
The Transformation Project Manager is a key executional leader providing a strategic field lens for Pepsi Beverages North American (PBNA) Transformation projects. The Manager guides and leads project governance, serves as the project lead for the designated Division which mean that they own the planning, implementation and execution of the project plan along with conducting supportive analyses. The individual in this role will need to have excellent communication and mindful leadership skills in order to be able to ensure effective execution of the project plan. In addition to possessing these skills the Project Manager will be responsible for feedback to Senior Leaders on critical deliverables, outcomes, and insights of the Project.
This role also requires excellent problem solving, strong analytical and presentation skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with multiple different Business Partners at all levels of the Business. The Transformation Project Manager will partner closely with initiative leaders to maintain the business case and integrated transformation roadmap covering timeline, actions and interdependencies. The Manager will also partner with Sales and Warehouse Leadership Teams to ensure a smooth integration, Change Management team to support development and execution of change management plan, Finance team to assess financial targets and any risk to plan as well as HR Integration team to ensure adherence to our talent, and labor philosophy and principles. The Transformation Project Manager is the key liaison between the front line business leaders and implementation success.
Finally, this role is an integrated member of the Sector Strategy and Transformation Team which is responsible for the successful development, planning and execution of PBNA Transformation Strategy cross-functionally throughout the organization. This position would support and reside within these markets - Arizona Mkt, Colorado/NMWT Mkt, Hawaii Mkt and Pacific Northwest Mkt.
* Collaborate and partner closely with cross-functional initiative leads to ensure successful realization of the project objectives
* Communicate roadmap, status, key activities, risks and interconnections at key leadership meetings
* Perform relevant analyses by translating data to meaningful insights and drive problem solving with conceptual/creative thinking
* Proactively identify issues and provide solutions
* Maintain integrated roadmap and master list of initiatives, including business case, status, timeline, milestones and risks
* Develop presentation materials for project-related discussions as well as senior leadership reviews of Transformation initiatives, plan, and implementation status
* Support Transformation team members with related projects as needed
* Strong leadership skills, ambitious and drive for results
* Strong collaboration skills with the ability to connect and understand multiple data points in order to ensure cohesive project management
* Ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels of the organization and drive business decisions
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent analytical skills with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Excellent project management skills, including deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
* Ability to work in a highly-matrixed organization, handling competing priorities and connecting the dots across multiple large-scale initiatives that have interconnecting impact across functions
* Results-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates curiosity and bias for action
* Team player with ability to excel in agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
* Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
* 3-5+ years of Operations Management experience preferred
* Prior Experience in Large Format Execution preferred
* Working Knowledge of PBC Warehouse operations preferred
* Prior Consumer Packaged Goods industry experience preferred
* Must be authorized to work in the United States
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.