Auto req ID: 163013BR
Job Description :
As a multi-billion dollar CPG company, PepsiCo is just beginning their journey on the Salesforce Platform. We are looking for an experienced Salesforce resource to ensure our success with building and deploying multiple first-in-class, Salesforce solutions globally. This role is for a Salesforce Developer/Administrator whose responsibilities will include developing Salesforce solutions from simple to complex business requirements.
In this role, you will be a founding member in a new and growing team which will provide opportunities to influence the long-term operating strategy for all Salesforce solutions within PepsiCo. As a key Salesforce Developer/Admin, you'll have opportunities to demonstrate and build both hard and soft skills in setting the foundation of Salesforce including day to day development activities, and primarily focus on custom development tasks on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force. Create, develop, and support SFDC custom solutions and integration.
Responsibilities of the role can include:
* Enforcing governance of Salesforce solutions, including code reviews and ensuring code quality/standards are met.
* Design and deliver solutions to support the business using the Salesforce.com platform features including Configuration as well as Custom APEX and user interface coding.
* Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate requirements into application and operational deliverables and explaining detailed technical concepts at a high level.
* Research business requirements and collaborate with other developers to estimate level of effort.
* Implement best practices by developing, refining, iterating, testing, staging and deploying maintainable technical solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS, Business, or similar field
* 3+ years of experience in Salesforce administration and development; security, standard objects, reports/dashboards, Knowledge, data management and sandbox environments
* 3+ years of at least one programming language, such as Java, C#, PHP, Apex
* 3+ years of experience with integration technologies (SOAP or REST)
* Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
* Hands-on design and architect of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, and application integration patterns.
* Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
* Demonstrable ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
* Ability to guide internal customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying new technologies that drive increased business value
* A desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
* Strong communication skills and ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for a variety of audiences.
* Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.