Auto req ID: 179260BR
Step up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential when your determination meets our dynamic culture.
Our job is to deliver world class technology & solutions to accelerate PepsiCo's global growth across all functions. Be a key player on the team responsible for delivering voice, communication and collaboration solutions to thousands of PepsiCo users across the US and Canada. The results of our work are immediate, success is appreciated and recognized.
You will have the unique opportunity to evolve PepsiCo's voice delivery model and partner with some of the world's leading service providers while evaluating and delivering next generation voice and UCC solutions.
As the Voice & UCC Delivery Manager you are responsible for end-to-end delivery of communication solutions and platforms across the US and Canada. You will use your knowledge of enterprise-level telephony & UCC deployments to oversee a team of internal players and third-party providers in delivering the right solutions on-time and on budget. You will interact with IT and business personnel & leadership on a daily basis to understand business concerns and requirements, provide project and portfolio updates, and to champion upcoming technologies, solutions and services within the UCC space.
* Serve as the Delivery team lead\\SME for UCC and voice
* Oversee baseline and project teams through all delivery phases: including initial work in-take, requirements gathering and estimation through solution design and implementation.
* Use your technical experience and understanding of our technical standards to validate the right solutions and implementation partner(s) are chosen for each project.
* Utilize KPI's to track and report on program and project KPIs and status
* Review, compare and assess our implementation partners' estimates, capabilities and overall quality of delivery to ensure PepsiCo's needs and requirements are being met in the most cost- effective manner.
* Partner with internal IT teams and third-party partners to build out the delivery framework and processes; continuously improve both. Identify and oversee service improvement plans.
* Understand our technical pipeline for new platforms and services; socialize and strategize accordingly when planning future initiatives.
* Perform analysis of our voice landscape to help prioritize future spend while considering current and future platform and service offerings and strategic direction.
* 10+ years of technology and IT experience, with minimum of 5 years deploying mid-large scale voice platforms and solutions. Avaya migration and refresh experience required
* 5+ years engineering/operations/deployment of Avaya, Cisco VOIP and\\or Skype EV
* Comprehensive understanding of UCC (Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc.), VOIP, network infrastructure, telephony services (PBX, SIP, ISDN, etc.), and related costing and estimating
* Proven ability to oversee multiple programs, projects and baseline initiatives in a matrixed environment.
* Experience overseeing program budgets and providing financial reports
* Strong organizational, communication, program management and presentation skills. Must be able to tailor communications and technical subject matter to both technical and non-technical audiences
* PMP Certification is preferred
* SSCA\\SIP certification is preferred
* Professional Experience with Skype EV, Cloud PBX and\\or next generation telephony is preferred
* Mid-large enterprise SIP migration; Mid-large enterprise voice platform analysis and migration experience
* Motivated, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.