Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly, we're looking for people who are passionate about improving healthcare to join us.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to partner with our Technology Operations team. In this role you'll work with a wide-range of cross-functional teams to plan requirements, mitigate risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. You'll employ your technical expertise to drive complex cloud infrastructure, networking, security, compliance and other technology operations projects to successful and timely completion.
What you'll do:
* Partner with Development, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering, Systems, Networking and Information Security team members.
* Engage with Platform and Product team leads to ensure cross team schedule alignment and prioritization
* Define roadmaps and key milestones aligning with overall company OKRs.
* Communicate with stakeholders to gather feedback on quality and satisfaction.
* Report on progress including metrics on milestones, resources, schedules.
What you bring:
* 3+ years working as a project manager in an information technology setting.
* Prior experience with cloud computing, storage, networking, security and application development.
* Passion for driving results in a fast-paced, innovative environment and can quickly respond to issues and creatively drive solutions.
* Familiarity with different project management methodologies, including Agile.
* Motivated self-starter capable of working independently and with teams.
* Collaborative team player with a positive outlook, empathy for others and a "can-do" attitude.
By joining Invitae, you'll work alongside some of the world's experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We've created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
InVitae provides genetic diagnostics for hereditary disorders.