Accertify and InAuth are leading providers of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that we protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities to continue to grow the value we provide to our Clients in decisioning, community and big data capabilities.
Reporting to the Director of the Program Management Office (Global PMO), the Project Manager role is a key position responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation and tracking of projects and programs and their specified deliverables that will support the Accertify/InAuth platform within the Accertify/InAuth company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides leadership in forming the appropriate project team to meet the project's objectives.
* Communicates a clear vision of the project's objectives and leads the project team in achieving them.
* Directs and manages projects from beginning to end. Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals, in collaboration with business owners, product owners, and other stakeholders.
* Works with Business Owner/Sponsor and Solution Leader and others as needed, to create project charters, including the definition of completion criteria for both Accertify and InAuth.
* Identifies and manages project dependencies, interdependencies with other projects and existing products, and critical path items.
* Develops labor estimates, cost estimates, schedules, milestones, deliverables, and overall plans for projects.
* Determines the human resources - roles and skills - required to achieve project goals.
* Works with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel to staff the project.
* Determines the need for additional staff and/or consultants and recruits/hires if necessary during the project.
* Organizes project work into manageable groups (project phases and work breakdown) and determines an effective approach for completing the work. Ensures that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired results within the project schedule. Supports both Accertify and InAuth projects and all work efforts in support of Account Management, Implementation and Support.
* Monitors overall project and program progress and manages any changes in project scope. Tracks financial performance of the project/program, including actual budget tracking for labor hours and dollars, operating costs, and capital costs. Communicates scope changes appropriately and gains authorization for additional funding as required.
* Proactively identifies risks and develops contingency plans, identifies issues and manages their timely resolution. Tracks risks and issues in appropriate repositories and ensures their visibility to the people required to resolve them. Escalates risks and issues as appropriate.
* Develops presentations, project plans, risk assessments, issues logs, and other required project communications. Uses exceptional analytical and communication skills to prepare and present material in a clear and concise manner.
* Ensures that deliverables and documents are produced as required including project charters and requirements documents for both Accertify and InAuth.
* Works closely with the Account Management, Implementation and Support departments to provide assistance with clarifying project requirements. Also works toward the development and support of any and all provisioning regarding net new client set-ups, including Proof of Concepts and Proof of Technology, supports existing clients in the same fashion as net new projects and collaborates with all 3 groups to build run books and monitor deployments in line with Accertify/InAuth BAU.
* Creates a positive environment for the project team including open, honest communication and a clear path to escalate risks and issues. Facilitates fast and efficient decision-making required for progress on the project and programs.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree preferred
* 5 years of direct work experience in an IT Project Management Role
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong interpersonal Skills
* Competent and proficient understanding of IT Project Requirements
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
About American Express
American Express is a globally integrated payments company.