Accertify and InAuth are leading providers of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that we protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities to continue to grow the value we provide to our Clients in decisioning, community and big data capabilities.
Primary responsibilities include providing technical support for clients of Accertify/InAuth. In addition, this role includes writing code, performing statistical analysis on big data, guiding clients to secure and fraud-free integrations, and troubleshooting a wide variety of technical concerns.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Implementation of Proof of Concepts
* Consulting with customers to analyze and prioritize requirements
* Customizing InAuth/Accertify best practices on deployment to customer's environment
* Collaborating with customers to develop custom solutions to meet customer requirements
* Designing and positioning our technologies and capabilities to address prioritized requirements
* Maintaining and enhancing existing professional services solutions such as architectural demos and troubleshooting tools
* Leading an effective, secure, and efficient implementation of InAuth/Accertify technologies for all clients
* Performing implementation and integration technical tasks
* Developing and presenting technical reports on technologies and capabilities, advantages, and effectiveness based on implementation
* Coordinating work across teams and organizations to deliver working, scalable solutions on tight schedules, leveraging Agile methodologies
* Being our customer's trusted technical advisor
* Leading troubleshooting efforts in customer on-prem environments
* Taking lead/monitor Customer Support cases
* Assisting clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which our platform could provide a solution
* Interfacing with core engineering, marketing, and sales in design, testing, and launch of new products or existing product enhancements
* Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Exceptional technical writing skills
* 3 years of experience writing software in Java
* 1 year of experience writing software for iOS in Objective-C
* 1 year of experience building web service API's or UI's
* Experience working with scalable, high availability environments supporting high transaction volumes is preferred
* 1 year of experience with at least one of the following application servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, or JBoss
* 1 year of experience with at least one of the following relational databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
* Familiarity with no SQL databases is preferred
* Passion for software engineering, mobile security, and writing clean, maintainable code
* Proven problem-solving skills, the ability to roll up your sleeves and tackle hard problems with little technical direction or oversight
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
About American Express
American Express is a multinational financial services corporation.