Technical Program Manager, Engineering Programs San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
The Central Services organization is the operational core of the Engineering, Product, and Design (EPD) functions. We build tools, improve process, and develop and manage strategic programs to accelerate the collective impact of EPD.
In this role, you will focus on improving our products global reach and improve our internal tools. As a TPM, you will help develop roadmaps, set up and improve processes, while partnering with engineering teams on roadmap execution.
* You will identify, implement, and communicate improvements to existing products to improve Dropbox's global reach
* You will work with product and technical leadership on defining product and project requirements, planing, driving and monitoring execution.
* You will ensure all programs have simplified repeatable, documented processes and governance
* You implement clear and regular communication cadences
* You will establish success measurements and reporting
* You will be an ambassador for Dropbox engineering, product, and design culture and values, maximizing the community-building impact of our programs
* 6+ years TPM experience driving SDLC projects across engineering organizations
* Strong technical background, detailed driven and have excellent problem-solving abilities
* Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline or Computer Science or equivalent years of work experience running technical project / program management
* Ability to communicate effectively with engineers, PMs, and designers
* Zeal for process and operational excellence
* Professionalism in communication and excellent facilitation skills
* Proven ability to prioritize, multitask, and manage multiple workstreams, projects and programs
* Outstanding relationship-building, and influencing skills
* Ability for making programs delightful and inclusive
* Ability to leverage technical tools to scale programs and solutions
Benefits and Perks
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* 401k + company match
* Market competitive total compensation package
* Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
* Wellness Reimbursement
* Generous vacation policy
* 10 company paid holidays
* Volunteer time off
* Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud storage, file synchronization, personal cloud and client software.