Technical Program Manager, Security San Francisco, CA
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They're building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
At Dropbox, we create products that are easy to use and are built on trust. With over half a billion users and 300,000 companies using our platform, security and privacy remain our top priority. In order to meet the challenge of protecting data at a massive scale, our security team is continuing to grow with talented individuals looking for high-impact work.
One of Dropbox's core values is to be worthy of trust, it's vital that we have a culture where everyone is committed and empowered to make decisions that are consistent with this value. As a TPM at Dropbox, you'll have the opportunity to define and influence the strategy and technical direction of one of the most exciting technology companies in the world.
This role relies on strong analytical and planning skills and broad technical understanding of security domains. Examples include web-scale infrastructure, product security, SDLC, and bug bounties. As Security TPM, you will need a deep passion for security-related issues, solid interpersonal skills and a desire to tackle complex problems at scale. You should be someone who's capable of seeing the big picture, understand the interdependencies and constraints between systems and able to drive a project from start-to-end. We are particularly interested in TPMs familiar with networks, systems and internet security with prior experience driving complex projects to completion.
* You will create and lead program/project plans, monitor progress and timelines, adjust schedules and plans as needed, and identify and resolve issues to ensure success
* You will be responsible for determining necessary staffing for programs and projects and working with key partners to deliver successful outcomes
* You will handle day-to-day execution of program/project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project
* You will exercise leadership skills combined with strong business insight and in-depth analytical skills
* You will participate in end to end implementation planning including program/project management, issue management, and change management
* B.S. in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
* 8+ years of related work experience
* Experience with project planning methods and tools
* Project management skills with cross-functional teams
* Strong technical understanding and competency in at least one security domain
* Ability to implement robust and practical security requirements
* Passion for all things security
* Extraordinary and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
* PMP/PRINCE2 and CISSP certifications desirable, but not required
Benefits and Perks
* 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
* 401k + company match
* Market competitive total compensation package
* Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
* Wellness Reimbursement
* Generous vacation policy
* 10 company paid holidays
* Volunteer time off
* Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Dropbox (formerly known as Evenflow) is a company that provides a cloud storage and collaboration platform.