Management level definitions
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
Learn more about HP's global Management levels.
* Lead post-sales technical services large contracts (>8mUSD TCV) with several businesses and countries/regions involved
* Proactively and effectively manage detailed technical architecture and implementation of new installations (hardware and software)
* Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies
* Engagement and resolution to their root cause of complex issues ; correctly route to VAS/ATS/GBU
* Ability to act as a mentor and guide other employees. Ability to provide direction and guidance to process improvements.
* Negotiation and Management of 3rd party vendors contributing to technical contractual requirements
* Ability to articulate clearly, recommend and explain resolutions /clients.
* Represent and lead an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
* Crisis and conflict management
* Partners actively with the Sales Pursuit team, through consulting for existing infrastructure or upsell opportunity
Education and Experience Required
* First Level University degree: a) technical, b) non-technical (i.e., Bachelor of Arts/ Science). Typically 3-4 year completion beyond High School level, BA/BS or equivalent experience.
* 5-7 years experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
* Relevant industry qualification where applicable.
Knowledge and Skills
* Specific knowledge and training with HP Print products, eg :
* Microsoft (Microsoft Certified Professional incl. print servers, MCSE AD/SQL/Cluster)
* Network advanced skills (incl DHCP, DNS etc)
* Scripting skills (VB, Shell etc…)
* Option: programming skills (C, C Sharp)
* Web services skills (incl IIS, xml, asp, aspx)
* Security skills (encryption, https, certificates etc..)
* IT managing suite (Packaging, Client deployment tools, supervision tools, ticketing tools…)
* Virtual Machines
* Linux/Citrix printing
* HP printers build-in technology (LaserJet, Ink, UPD, PCL, PS etc…)
* MS Solutions (WJA, SafeCom, Equitrac, HPAC, JAMSM, C&R, ePrint, FDT etc…)
* Advanced troubleshooting skills in a technical environment, solving capacity and solutions documenting and waterfalling to dotted line teams
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Understand and utilize ITIL.
* Ability to take full ownership for resolution with escalated customers and lead technical action plans
* Superior customer service skills
* Ability to train / mentor peers and team members.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
HP is a company providing personal computing and other access devices, imaging and printing products, and related technologies, solutions, and services.