Tech Support Agent - GCS Technology/Vision
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) (NASDAQ: NMRK) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently owned offices, NKF's more than 14,000 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Newmark Knight Frank Global Corporate Consulting and Technology is a dynamic group of analysts, management consultants, and implementation specialists. We provide a wide range of strategy services and technology solutions for global clients seeking to improve operations and reduce cost by optimizing their real estate portfolio.
The Global Operations Center supports users in multiple technology platforms, including NKF's proprietary Vision platform, as well as other IWMS tools such as Archibus, 360 Facility and others. Users include lease administrators, facility managers, project managers, space managers and transaction managers.
We are adding a Tech Support Agent to work alongside other agents in a Freshdesk (Helpdesk) based support environment, addressing tickets and working with subject matter experts to solve client issues and improve the knowledge base that supports both agents and users.
Essential Job Duties:
* Review and triage of inbound tickets
* Configuring and removing users per requests
* Using and contributing to an agent knowledge base of how-to procedures
* Meeting (virtually) with other support agents to resolve procedural questions, identify new issues, and improve service.
* Occasional outbound telephone / shared-screen assistance to stuck users
* Scheduled review of calendared events and updates of knowledge base
* Scheduling and having meetings with SMEs to resolve groups of tickets and train SMEs on working in-system
* KPI reporting and maintenance within Freshdesk (Helpdesk)
* Conducting training sessions via shared-screen
* Participating in SME work sessions to capture content and train on help desk procedure
* Offsite meetings of entire product team
* May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
* BA/BS in computer engineering, computer science, data science, etc.; or commensurate experience
* Proficiency with technology and client service tools; PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word and IWMS related real estate management and process mapping packages
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a business, corporate or management consultancy organization
* Ability to manage and troubleshoot multiple user requests at one time
* Ability to work independently and manage/forecast individual time with minimal oversight
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Commercial Real Estate knowledge and experience a plus
* Prior technology support experience a plus
* Experience in Tririga Real Estate Modules a plus
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
About Bgc Partners
BGC Partners is a brokerage company servicing the wholesale financial and real estate markets.