Principal Service Design Architect
Function: Strategy and Service Design Practice
With a startup spirit and 80,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
As Fortune 500 organizations strive to increase revenue and market share, leaders are placing customer and employee experience at the heart of their business strategies. Success requires the rapid delivery of exceptional experiences across every touchpoint, channel, and device.
Genpact's experience-driven transformation approach helps clients reimagine, design, and build exceptional experiences that are optimized across the front, middle, and back offices. From user-centered strategy through experience design and engineering-our end-to-end consulting services drive experience innovation from whiteboard to roll-out. Grounded in qualitative and quantitative research and data, we map experiences to user needs across the entire journey. Our design-led process is enabled by multi-functional teams with a blend of business, operations, user, agile methodology, and technology experience.
We help more than 200 clients create next-generation experiences that are engaging, personalized, and increasingly touchless. With scalability and vision always in mind, our digital architecture and methodologies guide our use of Genpact Cora-enabling the rapid application of digital technologies at the right time to continuously enhance experiences. We drive measurable ROI, such as 50 percent market share gains and 30 percent faster time to market.
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Service Design Architect.
Our Strategy and Service Design Practice helps drive operational transformation for clients, by uniquely applying the lenses of strategy, operational efficiency, and customer/employee experience to solve complex business problems. We are a diverse group that believes in being able to unlock new innovative solutions by supplementing traditional management consulting approaches with experience-based design methods.
We help clients identify strategies and capabilities for a different future state, before bringing together other disciplines across the firm (e.g. user experience, technology, change management) to help make that future a reality.
There are four essential capabilities that drive our practice:
* Ethnographically driven insight into organizational behavior
* Business strategy consulting
* Communication and Facilitation
* Experience-led techniques e.g. design thinking, journey mapping
Our Strategy and Service Design Architects are part business consultant and part service design strategist. They are management consultants who are interested in adding to their toolkit experience driven mindsets, methods and tools.
We are a small team, so they are people who love the challenge of helping to build a practice, while still wanting to be hands on with clients and in the work. They are responsible for successfully leading and delivering engagements end to end - including being able to understand the client's requirements, structure an approach, and deliver with limited day to day oversight from the team's directors.
Client (operations) strategy:
* Understand the client's strategy, their competitive environment and market trends, and their organizational capabilities
* Develop and articulate new future state transformation strategies based on an understanding of customer and employee needs
* Partner, empower and help clients understand the opportunities and challenges associated with the new world of digital and human centric expectations. Help them answer questions around: creating lasting change, designing a new operating model, identifying capabilities that require investment, articulating and prioritizing their experience goals for their operations.
Engagement leadership and delivery:
* Research: Drive research and analysis including developing hypotheses, interviewing stakeholders, reviewing process documentation, and conducting on-site walkthroughs. Design and conduct quantitative analysis and modeling as relevant. Identify key performance indicators for the current and future state
* Analysis and solutioning: Take accountability for conducting hypothesis driven analysis based on research conducted. Lead team members from other functions (e.g. user experience, technology, change management) to help craft client solutions and recommendations. Quantitative methods skills are a strong plus.
* Workshops and presentations: Lead client workshops, and present synthesized hypothesis driven analysis and recommendations to client including 'show and tell' sessions.
* Client deliverables and artefacts: Take ownership for structure and presenting deliverables including research findings, workshop outputs and final reports.
* Cross-disciplinary team: Experience and confidence in highly collaborative engagements involving representation from a range of fields including: business strategy, transformation, change management, process modeling, user experience, agile, marketing, product development, operations, organizational design, and others.
Communications and Facilitation:
* Executive level presentation skills
* Ability to persuasively drive decision making and consensus
* Ability to read a room
* Thought leadership: Regularly contribute to insights on applying service design to operations. Contribute to enhancing the Practice's sales and marketing collateral based on experience
* Digital: Help the team answer strategic questions around how our work and clients will be transformed through digital - potential for new solutions, changing client environment (e.g. automation). Help the team identify opportunities for new client solutions and recommendations
* Storytelling: From time to time, support the team in sharing use cases and the service design story internally within the firm and externally with clients.
* Minimum 10 years total relevant work experience from any combination of the following: consulting, corporate, and/or relevant advanced degree (MBA, Management, Cognitive Psychology, Computer Science, or related field)
* A proven track record of applying qualitative and quantitative analysis to problem solving
* Experience in leading and managing teams
* Strong written and spoken communication skills
* Exposure to sales in a consulting environment
* Bachelor's in relevant field (advanced degree a plus)
* Interest in operational transformation
* Understanding of digital including its impact on business models, the trends, and themes
* Significant experience working with Fortune 500 companies in a variety of consulting roles
* across multiple functional areas and industries
* Travel up to 50%-60%, depending on the location of the client
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Genpact is a global professional services company providing finance and accounting, core business services, sourcing, procurement and supply chain services, and IT services.