Senior Developer, Core Java with DB
With a startup spirit and 80,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Developer, Core Java with DB
In this role, you will be responsible for working as Senior Java Developer responsible for the back end service layer for a system
For this project, he will be responsible for the following areas
* Technical analysis and design
* Development of middleware and/or database
* Integration between various in-house sources of data
* Bachelor's or Masters in Computer Science or related field from a reputable institute.
* Minimum 7 years of experience building Java applications, in a service based architecture.
* Need hands on current experience on Java JUnit, XML, Spring, Hibernate and SQL.
* Strong DB knowledge- including PL/SQL
* Hands on experience with version control, build integration and messaging technologies.
* Need to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles, design patterns and threading techniques.
* Strong Web Services background required.
* Ability to build or work in a continuous integration framework
* Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization and be effective with both business and technical teams.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and define approaches to bring unfocused issues to resolution
* Excellent written and oral communication skills for managing interactions both within the team and without.
* Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Strong work ethic
* Financial Services experience is a plus
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Genpact is a global professional services company providing finance and accounting, core business services, sourcing, procurement and supply chain services, and IT services.