Manager, Engagement Lead
New York City, Chicago, Boston
With a startup spirit and 80,000 curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Engagement Lead
Our company was founded on the principle that design and technology work in Genpact Tandem Seven to create superior experiences. As part of our global team you will be responsible for the specification, development, testing, delivery and support of our liquidity analytics. Our flat structure requires and enables team members to evolve through the entire spectrum of the software lifecycle. For commercial banking, liquidity management is of critical importance. As such providing accurate and intuitive Liquidity analytics is a key differentiating factor for the users. You will interact with our users to ensure that we produce the best possible product. You will be required to contribute to the vision, propose ideas and drive the implementation of liquidity analytics. You will also interact with SRE and platform teams.
The Engagement Leader will be responsible for the overall integrity of a project and the quality of all deliverables. The Engagement Leader develops a project plan and ensures that milestones and cost objectives are met. The Engagement Leader is responsible for the day-to-day management of project teams consisting of TandemSeven personnel, contractors and often staff from the client organization. Team sizes can range from 5 - 20 resources. Additionally, the Engagement Leader should be able to function as a business analyst, determining business requirements, documenting workflows, and driving phasing of requirements.
Project Management/leadership o Coordinate project team to meet deliverables
* Create/Maintain/Update project schedule
* Work with client project manager with governance, schedules and stakeholder mgmt
* Assign team roles and responsibilities and coordinate staffing
* Guide, supervise and set expectations with team members as well as maintain team morale.
* Manage team dynamics and ensure team works effectively together.
* Coordinate participation of client user and technical staff
* Monitor and track project's progress and ensure project is on schedule (time and $) and deliverables meet quality standards.
* Create project status reports/conduct project status meetings
* Responsible for final quality of all deliverables
* Business Analysis/Strategy
* Understand high level functionality of application
* Develop business requirements, roadmaps, process flows, and other business analysis artifacts as needed
* Relationship development/client management
* Build relationships with client managers to grow strategic accounts
* Manage expectations with client stakeholders and executive leadership
* Manage client expectations around scope, timing, and budget
* Sales Support
* Work on time and price estimates for future phases with Sales and Discipline Leads
* Identify additional opportunities within active accounts
* experience in managing large/complex projects
* Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
* Experience with specific project management skills:
* Developing detailed project plans
* Tracking project status at the activity level
* Experience in scope management
* Client management (responsibilities and expectations)
* Reporting to executive leadership
* Risk management
* Proven leadership skills
* Experience in resource management (motivating team members; providing constructive feedback)
* Experience in running Design and Development projects
* 20-30% travel, required
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
* Experience in financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals preferred
* Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Genpact is a global professional services company providing finance and accounting, core business services, sourcing, procurement and supply chain services, and IT services.