With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
Hanger is growing and has just opened a new role on our Systems Engineering team. As the Systems Engineer III, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools. Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
* Planning and designing a secure server infrastructure
* Implement new systems and drive improvements on existing systems
* Support and maintain infrastructure services: Active Directory, VMware, Exchange, Lync, Citrix, etc.
* Troubleshooting incidents and problems; in-depth performance analysis; determine and implement preventative measures
* Working knowledge of enterprise backup and storage technologies
* Working knowledge of Microsoft licensing and how it impacts planning and decision-making
* Ensure systems comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, security and HIPAA regulations and policies
* Work in a team environment to provide rotating 24X7 support of the server infrastructure
* Maintaining documentation for support of all systems
* Troubleshooting, upgrading, and replacing hardware
* BS level education and a minimum of 5 years of related experience - OR - high school diploma and 9 years of related experience
* 5 years of experience supporting a Windows server environment (Windows 2008, 2012, 2016)
* 2 year experience supporting desktop environment (Windows 7 and 10)
* 1 year experience supporting Linux server environment
* 1 year experience supporting cloud instances in Azure and AWS
* 1 year experience supporting network infrastructure
* Ability to travel up to 50% within USA
* A valid driver's license and driving record within the standards outlined within Hanger's Motor Vehicle Safety Policy and Procedures.
Additional Success Factors
* Self-starter, act on own initiative and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
* Superior customer service skills
* Healthcare and/or financial application experience desired
* MCSE/MCITP, VCP, Citrix, and/or ITIL certifications are a plus
* Must have an intermediate level of programming or scripting skills in any language
* Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships
* Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust
* Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you
* Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change
* Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results
Our Investment in You
* Competitive salary.
* Competitive health and insurance benefits.
* Annual target bonus or commission.
* Paid vacation and sick time.
* Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
Empowering human potential with innovative technologies, efficient and effective clinical solutions, and outstanding customer service.