With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
As a SQL Developer this person would be involved in analyzing business and technical requirements, and implementing the programming solutions based on those business requirements and performs the following roles and responsibilities:
* Conduct requirements gathering, design sessions and technical reviews with users.
* Performs SQL coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
* Produce written deliverables for requirements specifications and support documentation to include formal process mapping, technical specifications, system testing and implementation activities.
* Collaborate with business and technology departments to define deliverables and develop solutions that are reusable across the organization.
* Troubleshoot issues in reports related to data.
* Write ETL Processes that retrieve data from relational source systems.
* Use ad-hoc queries to investigate data issues in relational source systems.
* Assist in formulating, defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
* Assimilates, integrates and interfaces technical knowledge with business/systems requirements.
* Verify the technical specification meets the business requirements.
* Ensure SOX, HIPAA and ITIL compliance and standards are adhered to.
* Ability to complete quality projects on time and budget.
* Responsible for providing production support including troubleshooting and resolution.
* Responsible for Technical documentation.
* B.S. or B.A. in computer science, information systems, or computer/other engineering.
* 8 years related experience is required.
Additional Success Factors
* Ability to develop and create stored procedures, advanced queries, triggers, views, indices, and functions for databases.
* Ability to develop, test and deploy the ETL Packages projects and jobs
* Experience creating and supporting SQL Server Integration Services.
* Ability to perform testing of the developed applications.
* Experience with SSRS
* Knowledge of server, database and query tuning and optimization is a plus.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2008-2012 a plus.
* Familiarity with Microsoft .NET Technologies, MS Visual Studio 2008, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, BIDS (Business Intelligence Development Studio), SSIS 2005/2008.
* Familiarity with the SDLC/Waterfall & Agile development methodologies
* Experience with TFS
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
* Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
* Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
* Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
* Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Our Investment in You
* Competitive salary.
* Competitive health and insurance benefits.
* Annual target bonus or commission.
* Paid vacation and sick time.
* Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
Empowering human potential with innovative technologies, efficient and effective clinical solutions, and outstanding customer service.