With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced O&P solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide. Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded and private label O&P devices, products and components, and provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice for products and services that enhance human physical capability. Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Hanger, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer - female/minority/disability/vet.
Could This Be For You?
We are seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Network Engineer II to join our Network Engineering team.
The team's purpose is to use network technology to propel the business forward and deliver more for our customers. We do this by constantly evolving our nationwide (predominately Cisco) network of 700+ offices to provide higher performance, reliability, and advanced services.
This individual will play a key role in ensuring the success of the Company's IT Department in achieving its strategic and financial goals. This position is accountable for the organization's network infrastructure.
This Engineer plans, designs, implements local and wide-area network solutions between multiple platforms and protocols (including IP and VOIP), and supports/troubleshoots network issues.
* Provide technical support for Hanger's enterprise, nationwide network infrastructure
* Support, monitor, deploy, troubleshoot, and document new and existing site network connections
* Provide resolutions for network incidents and manage the ticket queue
* Rotating, on-call 24x7 support for the network
* Install and configure network equipment such as routers, switches, VPN appliances, firewalls, wireless controllers, etc.
* Documentation of network architecture and procedures using Visio
* Ensuring proper monitoring and alerting is in place
* Ensure production network operation remains a top priority, with a goal of 99.99% of uptime
* Ensure network systems comply with Sarbanes-Oxley, security and HIPAA regulations and policies
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in a related field
* 2 years of experience as a network engineer to include experience in planning and designing robust scalable networks
- OR -
* High school diploma
* 6 years of experience as a network engineer in a predominately Cisco enterprise network environment
Additional Success Factors
* Superior oral and written communication, customer service, organizational and problem solving skills are required
* Experience with large enterprise environments with a large number of remote locations desired
* Experience with WAN technologies such as DMVPN, SD-WAN, etc.
* Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA) certification is a plus
* Ability to self-learn, act on own initiative and work in a dynamic environment
* Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
* Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do, building lifelong trust.
* Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with everyone around you.
* Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding to change.
* Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for outstanding results.
Our Investment in You
* Competitive salary.
* Competitive health and insurance benefits.
* Annual target bonus or commission.
* Paid vacation and sick time.
* Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
Hanger, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and privileges of employment are administered to all employees without discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics. Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
Empowering human potential with innovative technologies, efficient and effective clinical solutions, and outstanding customer service.