Req #: 220619
Location: Sterling, VA US
Job Category: Engineering
Minimum Security Clearance: None
BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company, is looking for a Systems Engineer to work with a technically diverse team that develops software based signal processing applications.
What You'll Get to Do:
The candidate will provide systems engineering expertise in support of software development team to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for software components and systems.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
* Provide systems engineering support across multiple phases of the systems engineering lifecycle to include technical planning, CONOP development, requirement analysis, system design, scheduling, system integration, verification and validation, training, cost and risk assessment
* Provide end-to-end systems engineering support across multiple development and test teams
* Investigate and resolve operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel
* Provide feedback to the developers relating to operational functionality concerns
* Provide support to system maintainers for investigation of operational issues
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of systems engineering experience
* Expert-level knowledge of commonly-used systems engineering or test concepts, practices, and procedures
* Strong communication skills, analytical/problem solving ability, time management and organizational skills
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment you will be required to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Current TS/SCI
* Troubleshooting software on UNIX/Linux OS
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.