User Experience Designer
Req #: 220081
Location: Washington, DC US
Job Category: Communications
Minimum Security Clearance: Public Trust
What You'll Get to Do:
* Develop wireframes, clickable prototypes, and graphic user interface elements for mobile app and desktop software applications using UX research, UX writing, InVision App and/or Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
* Update visual style guide as needed to help create consistency across products.
* Adhere to style guide standards on various web elements
* Promote User Experience best practices to office staff and developers
* Work with Product Owners and team members to provide guidance for application development and enhancement
* Participate in Scrum sessions and Agile sprints.
More About the Role:
* Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
* Lead meetings and review sessions that present wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to team members, product owners and other stakeholders
* Evaluate, test, and recommend new opportunities for application enhancement and UI/UX processes
* Conduct user-research and evaluate user feedback.
* Go on-site to observe user's environment for software use.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* A minimum of 5 years' related work experience
* College degree (BA/BS) in a related field or equivalent experience
* Effective written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
* A Public Trust clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Proven ability to arrange and prioritize tasks in order of priority and significance
* Flexible and detail oriented
* Efficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, 508 Compliancy, CSS, and HTML
* Familiarity with Agile Scrum methodologies
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
CACI is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.