Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Systems Consulting Analyst (Reporting)
The Systems Consulting Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining the NY E-ZPass program's internal and external Crystal Reporting Environment. She / He interacts with the Conduent development team and the Customer Service Center regarding program reporting and is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of production reports; verifying the requirements and testing of new reports; ensuring that SLAs for production report availability and accuracy are satisfied.
This position requires advanced working knowledge of Crystal Reports or other reporting tools of equal sophistication; familiarity with large Relational Database Management Systems; the ability to write efficient SQL code; and demonstrate solid analytical and problem solving skills. The ability to work, under pressure, with time constraints, is also a key factor to success in this position.
* Support end-user reporting requirements by developing complex and efficient queries as needed. Provide first level support for customers; resolve customer reporting issues quickly and accurately
* Design new, or modify existing, reports of various levels of complexity
* Test new or modified reports for accuracy of design and data integrity
* Maintain Crystal Report Enterprise Environment; schedules; delivery; system structure integrity; user privileges
* Document reporting team's policies and procedures
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with analyzing, testing and debugging report issues and SQL queries in a Relational Database Management Systems environment is required (Oracle is a plus)
* Minimum of 3 years of experience with complex reporting system is required (Crystal Reports is a plus)
* Knowledge of E-ZPass CSC operations and Vector application is a plus
* Excellent oral and written communication skills is required
* Excellent personal time management skills and attendance is required
* Prior experience with Tolling industry is a plus
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
* All other duties as assigned
* May require extra hours or off-hours work.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in digital processing, automation and analytics.