Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
.NET/Angular Senior Developer
* Responsible for the functional software design and development of major complex portions of Juvo information system products.
* Responsible for coding required to complete selected projects, including presentation, middle, and bottom tier components of the Juvo system.
* Responsible for peer review of work done by other developers.
* Responsible for researching and initial deployment of new forms of development tools.
* Responsible for developer testing of selected projects.
* Works with product functional and technical leads to review and finalize requirements analysis for major projects.
* Works with other developers to assist them in design and development of Midas projects.
* If required, analyzes, diagnoses and aids in resolving complex problems that may occur at client sites with Midas software.
* Develop and maintain documentation as required for development procedures, standards, and design techniques.
* Develop software tools to aid in the internal processes of the company.
Preferred Qualifications and Education:
* Bachelor's degree preferred or exceptionally relevant software design and programming experience.
* At least ten years' experience in design and development of information systems, of which five years should be with healthcare systems distributed to a client base.
* Experience in lieu of a degree must come from positions held within the last ten years.
* 5 years of prior web application programming experience in a lead role utilizing Microsoft technologies.
* Demonstrated skill in developing software with security and performance in mind.
* High degree of skill with software design and programming, including Microsoft.NET.
* Experience with Silverlight, WPF, XAML and/or InterSystems Cache object-oriented database applications.a plus.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems and IIS.
* Knowledge of design techniques used in development of complex information systems, preferably in the healthcare industry.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with customers, co-workers and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
* Strong analytical ability.
* Ability to establish effective, professional working relationships with clients and co-workers.
* Ability to effectively mentor other developers with less experience
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.