* Provides technical feedback to engineering concerning product changes/enhancements. May be called on-site to assist in complex technical solutions requiring changes to core functionality, code, and systems operation.
* Creates tests, tools, and diagnostic procedures for use by product support personnel. May quality check technical product documentation. Including reviewing application logs, databases, application programming, server stability and performance related issues.
* Document all analysis and actions for all support calls you have assisted with. This data is used by management to determine resource requirements and allocations, client training curriculum and other factors critical to company's operation.
* Work directly with clients to assist in resolving their issues. This includes calling clients to collect additional information, discuss possible solutions, and to confirm the issue has been resolved.
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Software or related field.
* 2 plus years of experience in software engineering.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com.
Provides engineering support to customers, customer support personnel and field support staff on systems and product issues. Works with customer and company personnel to define technical problem, determine the solution and assist customer in implementing the fix.
18111 Von Karman Ave Suite 800, Irvine, California 92612
795 Horsham Road, Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044
About NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare (formerly known as Quality Systems) is a provider of software, services, and analytics solutions to medical and dental group practices.