* Manages the delivery of multiple project initiatives designed to enhance the services and level of support provided across the organization.
* Coordinate and manage project meetings and communications.
* Responsibilities include the overall planning, organizing, directing, controlling and delivery of all projects prioritized in alignment with the internal client's expectations and business needs.
* Establish risk mitigation strategies and control mechanisms to continually monitor project status.
* Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in discovery sessions or requirements gathering.
* Directs the activities of consultants, analysts, specialists and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of multiple projects.
* Manage the overall IS project portfolio and project approval gating process to ensure alignment with organizational goals and requirements.
* Establishes work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
* Confers with internal clients to outline work plan and determine scope, assign tasks, outline responsibilities, and confirm expectations.
* Prepares project status reports for Senior management and Executive leadership.
* 5 plus years of experience in Project Management or similar experience.
* Management experience in at least 2 of the following areas: Acquisition integrations, Information Systems infrastructure projects, enterprise software implementations, change management, project portfolio management, vendor management, risk management.
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, etc.), etc.
* Strong understanding of project management principles.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes
The HDH Program Manager is the primary point of accountability, empowered to ensure the program meets its success criteria. Working within a strong matrix, the HDH Program Manager will manage all aspects of project/program planning and execution.
18111 Von Karman Ave Suite 800, Irvine, California 92612
About NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare (formerly known as Quality Systems) is a provider of software, services, and analytics solutions to medical and dental group practices.