Partners Data Systems
InterSystems seeks experienced candidates who are creative, motivated, and energetic problem solvers to join a group of experts supporting development and administration of advanced application integration interface technologies in public and private integration projects, both in the U.S. and internationally.
As a member of a worldwide team, you will develop your technical, professional, and personal skills in a highly collaborative environment. You will help developers and architects create and support their application integration systems in real world environments.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's leading organizations.
At InterSystems you will:
* Be challenged to apply and develop your creative problem solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
* Enhance your personal interaction, presentation, and leadership skills working with developers around the world.
* Work with a broad range of proven and cutting edge technologies, in areas including object, web, relational, networking, storage, high availability, performance, integration, and databases.
* Obtain an in-depth knowledge of these technologies.
* Collaborate with other areas of the company responsible for QA, Engineering, Education and Sales
* Excellent analytical skills
* Programming experience in a software language utilized by InterSystems' products, SQL, C, C++, COS, Java, etc.
* Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
* Strong Communication skills a must.
* High level understanding of interface development.
* Direct experience working with diverse application solutions, by doing development, implementation, or support.
* This position is Cambridge based
Education and Training
University Degree in Computer Science, Mathemathics, Physics, or Related Discpline
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.