Partners Data Systems
Armor is a rapidly growing, secure cloud hosting company with career opportunities for talented and highly motivated individuals who possess both solid technical knowledge and excellent communication skills. The Support Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the operational workload of their team, proactive management of the queues and tickets. They will serve as the first point of escalation for our customers.
Hours are Monday - Friday (5 pm - 2 am)
Support Manager Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned as required)
* Management of Linux and Windows engineers at L1, L2 and L3
* Overall responsibility for quality of service while 'on-shift'
* Take ownership of customer escalations until resolution and satisfaction of the customer
* Produce and deliver reports when required i.e. Monthly Account Review, Service Improvement Plans etc.
* Review any customer impacting service outages, produce and deliver the Root Cause Analysis
* Manage service credits where necessary
* Identify opportunities for growth and pass leads to the relevant account manager
* Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements i.e. environment profile and customer escalation guidelines
* Production and delivery of service improvement plans
* Participation in on-call rotations for support and major incidents
* Passionate about customers - Strong desire to put the customer at the heart of every decision they make
* Tenacity - Owns issues until their full resolution and customer's satisfaction
* Calm under pressure. Ability to remain calm and focused at all times
* Previous experiencing in managing engineers
* A successful track record, working as a Support Manager within a Managed Services provider organization.
* Builds strong relationship with internal departments and external customers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
* Staff management and appraisals
* Creative thinker, able to deliver against customer expectations within the boundaries of the Armor Secure Cloud product set
* An understanding of documentation standards, basic accounting and excellent presentation skills
* A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
* A willingness to work unsociable hours as demanded by the role
* Able to handle private and confidential information with due care and attention
Education And/Or Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
* Minimum five years working in hosting (preferred)
* ITIL certification (preferably to Practitioner level)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting, at the company's data center, or at a third-party location for training.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.