Manage administrative and other office duties related to Order to Cash EDI setups and transactions. Help diagnose and correct transaction issues. Maintain appropriate Trading Partner setups. Support applies to the US Operating Unit, support outside the US Operating Unit on an as needed basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Data Analysis * Analyze customer EDI PO errors, analyze why the transaction failed, correct appropriately, import and book the order. * Analyze customer EDI failures - determine why the PO failed, identify the appropriate associated customer to which PO belongs, correct, import and book the order. * Provide analysis and solutions for correct recurring failures in order to prevent future errors and ultimately reduce the number of errors occurring daily. * Contact customers when unable to verify an item or a ship location or other pertinent order details. * Retrieve raw 850 data for supplemental analysis when unable to determine correction on surface. * Fax to EDI Order Processing * Determine Customer Account, Ship Site, review order for special instructions or other requisite detail. Release fax orders from GHX Order Intelligence (GHX Parking) for EDI import into Oracle. * Determine whether or not there is an active/applicable Trading Partner setup for successful order processing. * Create or correct existing Trading Partner setups to allow for successful fax order processing * GHX EDI Customer Onboarding * On a daily basis review and respond to pending Boarding Requests on the GHX portal. * Update Customer Master records to accommodate Trading Partner requisite setups. * Create and/or update Trading Partner setups to accommodate customer boarding request, utilizing the translator codes and ship to information provided in the portal. Documents supported via this portal include 850/855/856/810 depending on customer request * Non-GHX EDI Customer Onboarding (AS2, VAN) * When requested by ICU EDI Support, update Customer Master records to accommodate Trading Partner requisite setups. * Create and/or update Trading Partner setups to accommodate customer boarding request, utilizing the translator codes and ship to information provided by the EDI Support Team member. Documents supported via this portal include 850/855/856/810 depending on customer request * EDI-Support * Closely collaborate with EDI Support team to ensure timely and accurate corrections. * Work together to verify proper Customer and Trading Partner Setup * Collaborate process improvements with the EDI Support team. * Manage inbound requests from Accounts Receivable and Customer Service for retrieval of 850 raw data. * Miscellaneous * Prepare periodic reports on activities and projects supported by the EDI Back Office team * Cross train EDI Back office team members to ensure maximum effectiveness * Coordinate coverage for absences on the team * Work on special assignments as they arise
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
* Strong excel skills required
Education and Experience
* High School diploma required; college degree preferred
* 2-5 years of customer service experience preferred
* Must be 18 years of age
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Typically requires travel less than 5% of the time
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
* This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About Icu Medical
ICU Medical is a medical device company that provides infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care products.