Project Manager - Implementations
This is a field based (home office) position. Ideal candidate will be centrally located in the U.S. near a major airport.
The Project Manager - Implementations is a customer facing role responsible for managing Device and Interoperability Implementation projects for ICU Medical customers as well as managing the overall customer experience. The role leads assigned projects in a project management capacity, as well as presents issues, recommendations, and updates to customers and internal stakeholders on the assigned projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide project leadership, organize and lead multi- disciplinary project team through associated project activities.
* Manage Service Delivery including Scope, Resources, Timelines and the Change Order Process.
* Set customer expectations in accordance with agreed upon terms and conditions.
* Proactively identify, communicate and manage engagement risks
* Manage all engagements within predefined performance targets including customer satisfaction and profitability.
* Analyze project forecasts, timelines, budgets, reports, and metrics to ensure project deliverables arrive on time and on budget.
* Facilitate contingency planning, project risk assessment, and other decision-making activities on an as needed basis.
* Manages other Device Service projects, including but not limited to, field correction projects that are the on-market service component of Market Actions (Field Actions).
* Presenting to a variety of audiences in a variety of settings
* Support select Sales Activities and Presentations as the Subject Matter Expert
Knowledge skills and Qualifications:
* Self-motivated and skilled at working independently
* Project Management experience required, including cross functional collaboration, budget management, project scheduling/timeline management, and resources planning
* PMP certification a plus
* Strong comprehension and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Advanced computer skills required: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and SQL/Database management tools
* Excellent Presentation Skills, ability to make effective presentations to all levels of management
* Experience of planning and managing multiple projects simultaneously, identifying interdependencies among various projects within the program, integration project plans,etc
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of college education and experience
* 3 years of Project Management experience
* Project Management experience in the Healthcare Industry preferred
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
* Must meet credentialing requirements for access to client facilities (i.e. Sexual Offender Registry Check, etc)
* Typically requires travel up to 40% of the time
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
* This is largely a sedentary role
* This job operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About Icu Medical
ICU Medical is a medical device company that provides infusion therapy, oncology, and critical care products.