Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Commerce Cloud is seeking a Senior Customer Support Engineer to join Salesforce Commerce Cloud's Support Team. This position is for someone who is highly motivated, self- directed and has a desire to work on a cloud based eCommerce platform. This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills and have the desire to deliver outstanding support.
Do you want to help make a positive impact on our customers? Our Customer Success Support teams are hiring for the following career opportunities in Boston.
* Responsible for providing product support to users of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform.
* Supports and contributes to the growth of best practices for delivery of Salesforce Commerce Cloud support services
* Understand Salesforce Commerce Cloud technologies and troubleshooting practices to ensure successful resolution of Salesforce Commerce Cloud product issues.
* Mentor a team of junior engineers, assist with process and product questions
* Manage follow the sun handover process and Sev-1 case management
* Serve as product enablement team leader for various product features, including predictive intelligence / Einstein artificial intelligence
* Contribute to the definition and evolution of Salesforce Commerce Cloud methodologies, standards and best practices for support and product delivery
* Represent support organization during cross-functional project and serve as voice of customer advocate
* Drive high profile customer escalations
* Identify customer needs and cultivate a relationship with the customer to generate more business for Salesforce Commerce Cloud
* 3+ years providing customer facing product/technical support (Web based products or eCommerce preferred)
* Must be proficient with analyzing log files and standard debugging concept
* Experience providing web development support is highly desirable. Familiarity with development IDE's such as Eclipse.
* Familiarity with tools & practices of the trade such as case management, knowledge base, defect & escalation management.
* Experience supporting enterprise network infrastructure, i.e, DNS, Load Balancers, IP addressing, Routing, and CDN
* Experience supporting and troubleshooting eCommerce applications with catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling is highly desirable.
* Experience providing SaaS support is required
* Flexibility to work a weekend shift - a plus
* College degree in Computer Science or related field of study strongly preferred
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.