Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Join Salesforce and define the future of cloud computing. We deliver a scalable, high performance cloud computing platform that delights our customers, and is used by millions of people around the world each day for their business. Our R&D team builds compelling and innovative user interfaces, a platform for developing applications in the cloud, and an infrastructure that supports storage and processing of mission critical data. We are looking for the best and brightest new college graduates to join our team of world class, highly motivated software engineers, and cloud computing experts.
As a software engineer, you will have a significant impact in at least one of the following areas:
* Platform Technologies - metadata-based customization, app development tools, application containers, APIs (REST, SOAP, Metadata), UI frameworks, language runtimes, authentication and security
* Business Applications - Our technical teams are responsible for our market leading, best in class applications for professionals in sales, customer service/call centers, and marketing for businesses of all sizes and sectors that deliver several billion dollars for the company each year. As an engineer on these teams you will have the opportunity to work on anything from the most challenging database and performance problems to the latest cutting edge HTML5 UI for web and mobile apps.
* Collaboration -features and platforms for collaboration within companies, as well as integration with social media sites
* Engineering Productivity -build mission-critical, highly customized internal tools to make us the most productive engineering team in the industry.
* Formulate, implement, and evaluate algorithms for platform and application features in Java
* Work closely with Quality Engineering, Product Management, and Technical Operations to develop, test, and deploy highly useful, high quality software
* Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
* Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves salesforce.com
* MS in Computer Science or related technical field
* Academic, professional or internship experience with Java and/or C++ in a Linux/UNIX data center environment
* Understanding of object-oriented programming/design
* Ability to quickly learn new technologies
* Experience with Agile development methodology and Test-Driven Development
* Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" seven years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce is a cloud computing company that develops CRM solutions and provides business software on a subscription basis.