Today's complex interconnected world demands companies to conceptualize and deliver cutting-edge products and solutions to market faster than ever before. Altran, a global product development partner, collaborates with companies to address the business and technical challenges inherent in developing and supporting complex connected systems.
For over three decades, leading companies and emerging startups in some of the most highly regulated and rapidly evolving industries have relied on Altran to inspire innovation, accelerate time to market, improve predictability, and maximize return on product investment. Altran provides a full complement of technology consulting, software and product development expertise, and engineering services to our client partners in the Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, and Medical and Life Sciences industries.
In North America, Altran is based in Burlington, Massachusetts, with additional offices in Detroit and Silicon Valley. For more information, visit Altran.com
Altran is looking for Staff level Software Engineers who are motivated, smart and enthusiastic about building and supporting complex analytic software using the latest technologies. If you are someone who is not content with just writing code, but prefers to understand how and why things work, you will be right at home in this position.
As a Staff Software Engineer with Altran, you will join a team of collaborative and dedicated engineers.
You will bring cutting-edge technologies to market while working with a group of talented developers on all phases of software development including requirements definition, design, architecture, development, testing, and integration.
* Deep interest in delivering software products in Aerospace, Medical and/or Industrial Equipment; specifically in embedded products
* 2+ years of software design and product development
* Experience developing software with C++
* Knowledge of Python is a plus
* High level of proficiency with embedded operating systems
* Previous success working on small to medium-sized teams
* Experience defining and following formal software development processes
* Proficient with regulated software development lifecycles
* Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills including the ability to work effectively with customers to define software solutions
* B.S in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline
* Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V
Altran Technologies SA is a France-based company that specializes in the advanced engineering consulting and innovation consultancy.