Staff Systems Engineer and technical contributor for tactical missile system development and production.
Key responsibilities include:
* Performing system and subsystem requirements development, management, analysis, and traceability, preferably within the model-based systems engineering paradigm
* Developing block diagrams and system architecture plans
* Reviewing, understanding, and assisting with the generation of well-defined and executable system and subsystem requirements documents as well as interface documents
* Defining verification methods for the requirements
* Developing verification and validation tests of the requirements
* Preparing and presenting system engineering materials during System Requirement Review, System Functional Review, Preliminary Design Review, Critical Design Review, System Verification Review and other formal program reviews as needed
* Performing lab and field testing if required
* Travel 10%, or more as needed to meet any changing program requirements
* Bachelor's degree in Science and minimum 14 years' experience; or, Master's degree with 12 years' experience; or PhD with 9 years' experience.
* Active Secret clearance required.
* Majority of experience must in systems and hi-tech product development.
* Well-versed, skilled and disciplined in system engineering lifecycle and processes.
* High level understanding of tactical missile subsystems.
* Working level DOORs experience desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.