Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technical Services sector is seeking a Principal Data Insight Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
The successful candidate will be responsible in specifying, collecting, processing and presenting information from potentially several disparate data sets. Will generates actionable knowledge from data. Have the analytical and problem solving skills necessary for quickly developing recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data from many different types of sources. Have the ability to identify patterns and higher level information from all the data sources through use of tools and application programming. Understands the general problem space and is confident in explaining the different insights generated from the data. Candidate must be familiar with aircraft systems such as avionics/mechanical equipment as well as other common systems.
* 6 years with Bachelors degree or 4 years with Masters. Experience may be used as a substitute for education.
* Additional education and/or experience relevant to the aircraft systems, aviation and aerospace Industry required.
* Applicants must have the ability to obtain and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements.
* Applicants must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel, which include a physical.
* Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
* Applicants must be a US citizen and hold a minimum active DoD Top Secret security clearance, in scope within 5 years, and be willing to submit to polygraph.
* Additionally, the ability to obtain and retain Special Program access is required as condition of employment within 365 days of submission.
* Operational experience is preferred over manufacturing or production, but all candidates will be considered.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.