This career step requires expert level experience and must lead programs and Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) for the video portfolio. Responsible for all aspects of technical project and program management. Projects and programs are typically high value long term strategic projects that involve new and/or enhancing technology, are highly complex, and require tight coordination and integration with multiple organizations and suppliers. Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations and may also include outside suppliers/vendors. Recommends and takes action to direct problem analysis resolution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Role leads all Lean Portfolio Management activities and coordination for all incoming Epics for all organizations for the Video portfolio.
* Requires stakeholder management across Senior leaders and negotiating prioritization between and among different departments.
* Requires coaching and training Epic owners for proper business hypothesis, lean business case development, tool SME, etc.
* Must have SAFe Agile training and comprehensive understanding of the Lean agile skills and mindset and requires close partnership with M&E Lean Agile COE
* This role may also be responsible for conducting end to end program management of one or more programs containing multiple large projects, or portfolio management of a large scope entire portfolio that are company-wide, cross functional and/or strategic in nature
* Leads cross functional teams to complete projects within allotted timeline and budget. Defines project/program scope and objectives.
* Defines project scope and objectives, directs activities of a project team, and identifies resources.
* Projects/programs are very complex in nature, with project activities that are distinct for each new project, are company- wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project plans for new concept programs.
* Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project(s) across the entire organization.
* Projects/programs are very complex in nature, with project activities that are distinct for each new project, are company-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project plans for new concept programs.
* Work with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project (s) across the entire organization.
* Develops detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
* Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
* Ensure adherences to quality standards and reviews project deliverables. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
* Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
* Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
* Communicates to client/vendors/leadership.
* Expert level technical professional. Advisor on technical knowledge and ATT technologies.
* Typically a BS degree in Math, Science or Engineering preferred or equivalent related project management experience.
* 8-10 years experience.
* Must have SAFe Agile training and comprehensive understanding of the Lean agile skills and mindset.
Job ID 1927685 Date posted 06/17/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.