Provides technical/management leadership on cyber related activities associated with the Space and Missile Center's Space Combat Range Program.
* Establishes goals and plans that meet project's information assurance objectives.
* Executes Risk Management Framework steps to categorize, select, implement, assess, authorize, and monitor information security controls to meet DIACAP, NIST, FIPS, CNSS, and DODI standards, as applicable to the project.
* Provides expert guidance, feedback, and recommendation to SMC/SY throughout all phases of the project's lifecycle.
* Has commercial industry and cybersecurity experience, penetration testing and cyber risk assessment expert technical knowledge.
* Applies cybersecurity risk management knowledge and expertise of government and commercial best practices to government systems.
* Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
* Assists the customer in satisfying information assurance/cybersecurity requirements based upon the analysis of policy, regulations, user requirements and resource demands.
* Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
* Performs cybersecurity risk analysis of design requirements, contract language and provides recommendations for the development of security features for ground and space systems within the project's architectures.
* Exhibits effective oral and written communication and frequently coordinates with multiple military and commercial internal and external organizations.
* Drafts, documents, coordinates, validates and disseminates DOD Information Assurance artifacts related to the project.
* Leads and provides material contribution to Integrated Product Teams (IPT)
Required Skills, Certification, Experience, and Education:
A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience. Prior Air Force Space Systems IA experience including Requirements, Cyber Risk Assessment, Cyber Intel collection, Risk Management Framework. DIACAP, DITSCAP, STIG application, ST&E, IAVM, POAM, IATT and IATO
MS in Computer Science/Cybersecurity; Industry Certifications to include CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker, CISA, CISM, IASE
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID 1929069 Date posted 06/19/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.