Candidate will serve as the lead Systems Administrator and
will provide technical support for the customer's system test and integration
lab, and customer production environment.
Provides hand-on support for the IT infrastructure and technical assistance
and support as needed to on-site administrators supporting the other two
* Familiarity with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF)
information security requirements, standards, and best practices; DIACP
compliancy with Retina, DISA STIG and IAVA patch management.
* Must be able to process and analyze information and trouble
calls submitted by a customer (e.g., system administrator, developer, security
specialist), make determinations, provide and implement solutions.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision to perform
complex technical tasks.
* Strong writing skills required for preparing documentation
and other technical deliverables.
* Have strong UNIX/LINUX experience. Red Hat Certification
* Experience with Virtualization, VMware, Citrix, and KVM.
* Knowledge of contained preferred.
* Experience with automated testing required; Spirent and IXIA
* Proficient in use of Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
* Organizes and directs the configuration and operation of
information management systems.
* Provides the day-to-day system administration to include
system and resource optimization, and user assistance.
* Conducts capacity and performance analysis and provides
system configuration change and upgrade recommendations.
* Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via
the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator
procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment.
* Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities
and programming techniques and controls.
* Manages the daily activities of configuration and operation
of systems and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
* Maintains servers, creates monitoring reports and logs, and
ensures functionality of system links.
* Monitors systems for acceptable performance and user
accessibility, establishes back-ups, and monitors systems security.
* Supervises technical staff; develops and coordinates project
directions and schedules to maximize benefits and minimize impacts on the
* Performs multiple tasks concurrently and responds to
emergency situation effectively.
Required Skills, Experience,
and Education: Candidate must have 16 years of experience that can be a
combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate degree and
8 years of experience, or a Masters and 10 years of experience, or a Bachelor's
degree and 12 years of experience, or an Associate's degree and 14 years of experience
or a High School diploma and 16 years of experience.
Clearance: Active TSSCI with
Job ID 1926434 Date posted 06/17/2019
AT&T is a provider of telecommunications, media, entertainment, and technology services for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.