Modeling, validation and documentation of CAD mechanical and electrical COTS (commercial off the shelf) and MIL (Military Standard) library parts for the Raytheon (Enterprise) Standards Library. Accurately interpret component part data sheets and associated drawings used in the CAD library part model creation process. Accurately create, retrieve, modify, store CAD in the Enterprise PDM (Product Data Management system). Responsible for model quality documentation requirements compliance of all applicable DoDD and Industry standards. Work in a team environment under the direction of a Team Lead (Technical Lead) in completing library part requests from program engineering.
* CREO Parametric, minimum 6 years, modeling and drawing creation. This is the most important requirement. (Creo is formerly known as ProENGINEER)
* PTC Windchill or other PDM (product data management, particularly for CAD files) tools
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Familiarity with ASME 14.100 (Engineering Drawing Practices) and associated standards
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Ability to interpret data sheets/drawings and work with programs to create models conforming to rigorous enterprise library model quality standards
* Working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
* Familiarity with MIL-DTL-31000 (technical data packages) standards
* Associates Degree with 6 years of associated work experience or a Bachelors Degree with 4 years of work experience
* Computer Aided Drafting & Design related degree or above
142583 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.