Veracode is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated engineer who shares our vision to secure the world's software and who has the passion to be a strong contributor on a high performance team. Microservices, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps in the Cloud are our pillars of success to achieve this vision.
As a member of the team you will participate in agile processes and leverage multiple languages, frameworks, and AWS cloud services. Your responsibilities will include the design, development, test, delivery, operation and management of Veracode's security products. You will contribute across the UI, APIs, backend, and database.
If you are looking to join a great company, with the best and most talented employees the Greater Boston Area has to offer in the cyber security space, we'd love to hear from you.
* 5+ years working in Java development
* REST / Web Services development
* Development and operations experience using AWS cloud technologies
* SQL development
* Java Spring
* Automated JUnit tests
* Strong collaborative skills with an eye towards efficiency and creativity
* Ability to solve problems independently or collaboratively
* Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science or related field
Nice to have experience:
* Apache Lucene
* Scripting languages or Mobile development
* RDS, MySQL, Dynamo DB
* TLS & Integration with Key Management Systems
* Performance bottlenecks and their root causes
* Subject matter expertise on web applications and application security
* Analysis of a web application using metrics, monitoring, alarms, and costs
See how Veracode's cloud-based application security services are the most powerful around at minimizing risks across web, mobile & 3rd party apps!