Veracode is seeking a Product Manager for our integrations with development, security and operations tools. This is a key and highly visible role that is critical to realizing Veracode's goal of building security into the application development lifecycle.
About the Role
As the DevOps Integrations PM, you will be primarily responsible for the integration of Veracode's security products with 3rd party tools. This includes identifying and prioritizing integrations, defining the user requirements, and working with UX and engineering to deliver an excellent user experience. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with integration parties. This includes working with partners to design and test the integration, getting the integrations on the various marketplaces, attending partner events and promoting the Veracode integrations.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
* Establish, drive, and communicate a compelling vision on how the Veracode platform will integrate with software development tools to support customers' adoption of the devops.
* Establish platform integration framework that is based on best practices and enables integration governance.
* Articulate solution and strategy to customers, industry analysts, and internal stakeholders
* Create roadmap and update it quarterly
* Work closely with other product managers and engineering to create user stories, prioritize backlog and ensure roadmap delivery
* Meet regularly with users to understand current trends and future problems to solve
* Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
* Work with integration partners to understand best practices and jointly promote a combined offering within their marketplaces and communities
* Work with product marketing on messaging and competitive analysis
* Participate in the Veracode community, providing best practices for using our integrations
* Regularly download, install and evaluate new integrations and development tools
* Provide an up-to-date, data driven view on the application development landscape
* Passion for developer communities, product design and usability
* 5+ years in product management, software engineering or related field
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; comfort speaking with customers and business partners
* Experience with application development tools (IDEs, CI/CD, bug tracking tools, containers, etc.) either as a software engineer and/or product manager
* BA/BS in software engineering, computer science or related technical field
* Development and/or UX experience preferred
This role will be based in Veracode's Burlington MA headquarters, and will require periodic travel.
See how Veracode's cloud-based application security services are the most powerful around at minimizing risks across web, mobile & 3rd party apps!