Veracode is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated engineer who shares our vision to secure the world's software and who has the passion to be a strong contributor on a high performance team. Microservices, Continuous Delivery, and DevOps in the Cloud are our pillars of success to achieve this vision.
As a member of the team you will participate in agile processes and leverage multiple languages, frameworks, and AWS cloud services. Your responsibilities will include the design, development, test, delivery, operation and management of Veracode's security products. You will contribute across the UI, APIs, backend, and database.
If you are looking to join a great company, with the best and most talented employees the Greater Boston Area has to offer in the cyber security space, we'd love to hear from you.
* Be an independent thinker, leader, and problem solver.
* Provide technology guidance to your team to help deliver a quality product on time.
* High Proficiency with Angular 1.x, including Karma and Protractor
* Strong Experience integrating Angular projects with RESTful API's
* Strong Experience creating true responsive web applications
* Experience in a continuous build and integration environment e.g. Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Maven
* Collaborate with the Product management, UX, QA and peers in product roadmap planning and design
* Design UI technical solutions to address specific product needs.
* Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
See how Veracode's cloud-based application security services are the most powerful around at minimizing risks across web, mobile & 3rd party apps!