Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Virginia? Then join our Raytheon team of smart people solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy. Our facility in Dulles, VA offers amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, cafeteria, collaboration rooms and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Raytheon! Click here to view a brief video and learn more: https://youtu.be/YNuZN0vyzHg
You will be working on an exciting program to deliver and deploy a world-class software capability to manage satellite assets and services for an advanced and resilient satellite-ground based communication transport services system. The application orchestrates activities to support end-to-end data transport for End Users, with scheduling provided from an external Planning Segment and availability/constraints provided by the Transport Segment. The solution coordinates the transport asset usage in response to scheduled service requests and provides Performance Metrics and User Reports.
This position is eligible for a Sign on Bonus of 20k for a candidate with a current TS/SCI with Poly that can be verified and hired at Raytheon.
The program is currently seeking a software engineers to join our team. Their responsibility include the software design, implementation, and integrity of the application. Candidates should have ability to work well on a team and independently.
* Design, develop and integrate software in a scrum team environment
* Implement automated testing and deployment techniques in a DevOPS approach
* Adhere to accepted standards for development, including participating in peer reviews, conducting design reviews, and writing automated tests,
* Ability to complete assigned tasks to achieve program milestones
* Meet agile work products deadlines per completion criteria
* Ability to demo completed software stories and features
* Active DoD TS or TS/SCI SSBI level
* Enthusiastic and energetic performer
* Minimum 4 years working experience in software development
* Ability to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions
* Team player incorporating a team based success philosophy
* Experience with ITSM/ITIL, ServiceNow architecture
* Experience with COTS Integration
* Experience with Automated testing tools (Cucumber, Gherkin)
* Experience with DevOPS continuous delivery and delivery pipeline
* Experience with Enterprise Architect
* Experience with Atlassian management tools ( JIRA, Confluence, etc)
* Experience with UML
* Experience with scripting, i.e PERL, SH, BASH
* Experience with working with Linux/Unix OS development
* Familiarity with design patterns
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
* Experience in designing and implementing complex, multi-tier, multi-tenant, end-to-end solutions in a high availability environment
* Experience with the entire application lifecycle (preliminary design through deployment and maintenance phases)
* Development tools using: Studio IDE, Git Integration, Automated Testing, Portal Widget Editor and Script Debugger
* Integration using: MID Servers, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, and scripted APIs.
* Security using: encryption, tokenization, 2-Factor Authorization, OAuth 2.0, SAML, SSO, LDAP, ACLs etc.)
* Interface Development using: Service Creator, Activity Builder, Form Designer, Visual Workflow Designer, Portal Designer and Table & Schema Builder. Must be experienced with Model-view-controller paradigms and familiar with predefined widgets, editing widgets and creating new widgets; candidate should have ability to create portals, dashboards, and apps with no platform code dependencies.
* Core Services using: Reporting Engine, Orchestration, Service Catalog, Workflow Process Engine and applying knowledge management, business rules and scoped applications.
* Experience and knowledge related to Satellite Command and Control Systems or Satellite Operations
* Experience with customer interaction and end-user engagement
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor of Science, BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Math
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
IISBONUS 143033BR 143033 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a technology company, which specializes in defense and other government markets.