Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) IT is seeking a Project Analyst on the IT Cyber Solutions team. The Project Analyst is responsible for working with the team to complete projects within its planned scope, schedule and budget, while serving as a liaison for the projects' technical, functional and non-functional teams. This individual will be performing, analyzing and providing analysis, and support of projects. This includes monitoring and tracking overall project and maintain project assets, communications, and related repositories. While this individual is not required to be technical, the Project Analyst must be able to quickly understand technical concepts and IT security requirements. The individual needs to be self-directed, able to multi-task and prioritize work, possess excellent problem solving skills, analytical, and have strong written and verbal communications skills.
This position can be in either El Segundo, California or McKinney, Texas.
* Responsible for all aspects of project management
o Project documentation (e.g. scope, objectives, requirements, schedule, status)
o Develops documentation to support technical, administrative, and processes
o Coordinate and oversee resources for the flawless execution of projects
* Content & Communications Management
o Accountable for execution of change control and publication of all SAS IT Cyber Solutions command media
o Communications: Lead IT Cyber Solutions Office Hours, chair Patch Management Review Board, responsible for communications to IT organization and functional partners
* Owns IT Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM)
o Accountable for working with all stakeholders to interpret and update SCTM to ensure revisions to government reference documents are addressed
* 6 years or more proven work experience and knowledge leading projects * Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills * Demonstrated ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries and manage relationships * Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills. * Excellent written and verbal communication skills * Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite * Strong working knowledge with online collaboration tools such as Microsoft SharePoint and Wiki * US citizenship and the ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD Secret clearance are also required.
Desired Skills and Credentials:
* ITIL Foundation certified * Experience with various IT computing environments * Experience with risk assessment and management methodologies * Familiar with Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST 800-53, DFARS, DAAPM, JSIG * Active US DoD Secret security clearance or higher
* Bachelor's Degree in STEM or equivalent field or and 10 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree 142096 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation and training solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.2 billion in 2018 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Type Of Job
CA - El Segundo
TX - McKinney
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.