What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Candidate will be working with managers and other engineers to develop software for validating AMD's new products. This role will include design, coding, debug, and optimization of software to support silicon bring-up, validation, and debug. Code quality, robustness, extendibility and performance are critical. As a member of the team, you will also be responsible for code reviews, creating unit tests, and authoring detailed documentation related to your work.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your responsibilities will span both the development of server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the mySQL database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for developing and integrating front-end elements into several engineering specific applications. Therefore, experience in both Client and Server side technologies is necessary.
* Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
* Integration of data storage solutions will include MySQL, PHP, MySQLi php, targeting local and remote hosts.
* Must be able to provide training and support to internal customers.
* Must be able to turn customer requests (descriptions) into actionable proposals for new development.
* 4 + years of Client Side , 4 + years server side web development.
* Experience working with revision control systems such as Git, SVN
* Fluent in Ruby, PHP, MySQL, Html,
* Familiar with Database Normalization and how to describe data element relationships.
* Experience and/or familiarity with database replication and DDBMS
* Experience in C++ and Visual Studio
Requisition Number: 73647
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is a semiconductor company that designs and develops graphics, processors, and media solutions for commercial and consumer markets.